[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Nationals

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 05:40:59 -0800 (PST)

Ok If coat color is so easy to pick up then why are so many picking up the Lady
Clairol bottle instead. Have we just gotten lazy?
Terry

From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Nationals
To: caggra@xxxxxxx, zanebgsd@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 7:59 PM

I want to know why people seem to think it is easier to pick up one genetic
trait, say strong heads, than it is to pick up another like good shoulders.
Anyone?
Terry