[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Nationals

  • From: Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 21:18:59 EDT

It could be interesting - I guess it depends on how the owners of the
specials feel about not competing for BOB.  I know some people  emailed
me after the last National that all they cared about was GV/GVX,  when  I
asked who went BOB.   I don't have a special, myself, so I'll see  what others
think.

Janice

In a message dated 7/5/2006 5:52:28 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
some one  suggested to Pam that we could end the AKC show after winners dog
and winners  bitch...with no Specials entered, the class for BOB would just be
between the  winners dog and the winners bitch...end of show...then on
Saturday we could  have a MATCH!...with only Champions pre entered...we would
invite
the WD and  WB from Friday...now we could have our panel...I think it would
mean more to  go GV and SELECT under a panel of three than just one man or
woman's opinion (  Helen you know I still love you!...lol)...........and before
any
one gets  offended...not that I really care... THIS WAS NOT MY IDEA...I just
happen to  think its a great idea!...and since I think its a great idea...it
will be  doomed for sure...lol...FB