[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Nationals

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: pamswan02@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 13:39:26 EDT

I was reading about the Northeastern Olympics in the Review (Haven't rec'd
June yet, but it's probably in the mailbox as I write), and loved the idea!
It seemed to be a great alternative to the 'showcase' if that doesn't fly.
Have regional Olympics with three judges, recognition of the regionals, maybe
even a 3 judge run-off of the regional winners.   Not necessarily timed into
the
National.    A National Puppy Olympics
Stormy
In a message dated 7/5/06 9:39:19 AM, pamswan02@xxxxxxx writes:

> When I go to the Morgan National or World Championship in Morgan Horses, I
> see that they have three judges judging this event. Each judge has a rating
> card and they must rate the horse from   1 to 10 .If one judge is in
> disagreement with the other two, the one must beable to explain for the
> higher or
> lower score. I think that is a very good and fair way of judging such an
> important event. I would like a good discussion here.
> Pam Swanson

Stormy Hope
UPDATED 2/11/06....CHECK IT OUT!!!!
www.FairhopeGSD.com