[ SHOWGSD-L ] Nationals

  • From: "Pam Swan" <pamswan02@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 09:38:35 -0700

When I go to the Morgan National or World Championship in Morgan Horses, I see
that they have three judges judging this event. Each judge has a rating card
and they must rate the horse from   1 to 10 .If one judge is in disagreement
with the other two, the one must beable to explain for the higher or lower
score. I think that is a very good and fair way of judging such an important
event. I would like a good discussion here.
Pam Swanson