[ SHOWGSD-L ] Nationals

  • From: "Helen Franklin" <helen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 19:36:12 -0700

Msg: #5 in digest
From: "Barbara or DTA Amidon" <amidon@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Lack of consideration+
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 13:40:35 GMT
How did Helen get voted in???I would say a lot had to do with the California
crowd,,Say Guzman..They swing a lot of weight California that is with a large
membership..Who knew she would have that kind of procedure??I still say breeder
Judges are important as they see different procedures know beautiful type
etc..Not someone who has been out of the breed so long and doesnt Judge a lot

www.amber-german-shepherds.com

Gee Barbara...you wern't even there!   How dare you critize me when we know
that you "lean" toward certain dogs.  I had a great procedure and no
agenda...so different from some!  Please listers, note that those
complaining...DID NOT WIN and furthermore are attempting character assination.
I have not been out of the breed....I have chosen to not breed due to conflict
of interests...unlike you Barbara.  Those that know...know...that's why you
haven't gotten intersex!!!