[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Nationals

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pamswan02@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 11:54:12 -0700 (PDT)

That sounds like a good way to make the National more even, and regardless of
what we might want to say we see, more fair to the dogs.

  But I expect it would lengthen the time, or we would have to have 9 judges so
that dogs, bitches and intersex all had 3 judges.

  sheila
Pam Swan <pamswan02@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  When I go to the Morgan National or World Championship in Morgan Horses, I
see that they have three judges judging this event. Each judge has a rating
card and they must rate the horse from 1 to 10 .If one judge is in disagreement
with the other two, the one must beable to explain for the higher or lower
score. I think that is a very good and fair way of judging such an important
event. I would like a good discussion here.
Pam Swanson
POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original

Sheila of Miami
Mernydex GSD's
Loving Obedience Dog Training

countries) for 2¢/min or less.