[ SHOWGSD-L ] Nationals

  • From: "Helen Franklin" <helen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 19:38:58 -0700

Msg: #7 in digest
Subject: Re: She did it her way/ very true but a very poor proced
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 08:20:17 -0400
From: lebrowngsd@xxxxxxx
I was there and can tell you in my 30 or so Nationals I have attended this one
is by far the worse judging procedure I have seen.  Dogs are gaited more in the
small  regional specialties than was done here.
Actually even some all breed judges gait them more that was done here. It was
very sad for  the owners who spend thousands of dollars having their animals
conditioned and getting them ready for this big event and then  they got 1 pass
around the ring  and out you go. Not to mention what they paid the  handlers
who  we all know charge a hefty fee for the Nationals.  They sure made some
easy money  here. <G>
My comments here are strictly on procedure I am not talking about her choices
and will not go there. Not my place to question her choices she  was the judge
and  those choices were hers but the way she got there is what is so sad.
Oh well with all the complaints all weekend but  people forget  and she  will
be on the ballot again when eligible and she will get voted  in again.

Lee

This comment was made by someone who did an outragious job in Canada and I
guess unfortunately, I told him so....payback is a bitch...but he's trying....