[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Nationals

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: helen@xxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 22:49:00 EDT

In a message dated 10/22/2006 9:17:00 PM Central Daylight Time,
helen@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
reply:  no, in fact each bitch had THREE  chances...this post is from someone
that DIDN'T win...are you surprised?
I was not even entered but I also was not happy with the amount of gaiting
the bitches were allowed. I see all breed judges at all breed shows gait them
more than this and lets remember this was our NATIONALS.
I think everyone that had a bitch entered has a valid complaint and should
all send their bill to Helen. When you spend about 5,000.00 to condition, hire
good handle pay your expenses to get there and get 2 laps around the ring I
am sorry but I cannot buy into that.
I go to the Nationals to see the animals and enjoy the show. THIS IS A DOG
SHOW  but this one I really regret spending the money I did to go. IT WAS
BORING.  I like to see our beautiful animals gait all of them but especially
all
those beautiful bitches that were there.

Lee Brown