[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NEW STUD DOGS to CT

  • From: Liane M Fossland <lfossland@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 11:12:32 -0700

< if no one shared the stud dogs they have used or know about,
how would we find out what was out there to be able to breed to and have
puppies from and show puppies in the ring etc...>

Well, that's easy. You either look at web sites which a good or known
kennel would have or you simply ask for studs on the list with reference
to private responses.
It is well known that the promoting of studs, puppies, etc. is not
permitted (although some have done so). I personally don't care whether
it is German or American line, it really should not be on the list and I
am sure by now the originally poster got the message. So please, folks,
let's not get carried away again.
Lee

Liane (Lee) Fossland
Steppenwind German Shepherds
Home of Ch. Donar, Loni, CD,  Auburn & KaraMia
www.steppenwindgsd.com