[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NEW STUD DOGS to CT

  • From: vhvgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 09:55:38 -0500

usa shows. he is a powerful driving sidegaiter with tremendous stamina. he is
always in terrific condition both in weight and coat when shown.his character
and temperament are impeccable. i have seen multiple puppies out of him.there
is a young male "nanto" that someone should try to scoop up because he is
dynamite. zeppo was recently given a va7 rating at the usa sieger show . steve
has been multiply blessed because he also owns bolko vom bergmannshof who is a
wallace son. i have pups out of bolko they are gorgeous in type just dripping
in coat excellent movers........i truly do think that these 2 males can improve
type/temperament/pigment in all they would be bred to .........i am breeding my
female "hera sennerblut schhIII" to zeppo next week you can view these dogs on
www.vashepherd.com

Fred & Donna Velten
vom Haus Velten German Shepherds
www.vomhausveltengermanshepherds.com