[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NEW STUD DOGS to CT

  • From: WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 08:19:35 EST

There is another male, i forgot to mention, although he isnt new, he is from
NY, been around for a little over a year a think.  VA in the states Zeppo v
Arminius.  He is out of Scott v Deodatus son, Zeppo v Klebinger Schloss, whose
dam is Ungana v d Wieneraru.   Zeppos  dam is an Ursus v Batu daughter, VA
Zambia v Arminius.  Zambias mother is a Matty v d Wienerau daughter
He is deep red, real red, true red no clairol here lol  very very nice mover.
 Has that nice front reach, like we like  :)   probably the 2nd best mover i
have seen in the german ring  (we know i like am bred, german combo, so would
be nice to add to a great Am bred female)  so i can say he moves similar to a
correct am bred.  very dark male.  i took some pics of him last seasons shows
and have some moving shots too.  He has alot of puppies in our area, NJ, NY CT
i havent seen them lately though..
i am abviously doing some research on potential stud dogs and i like to share
what is out there, incase folks arent aware.  I am not connected to any of
them, so i dont have to feel bad about the one i choose.  Zeppos owner i think
belongs to the NNJ club, really nice guy, met him a few times.  Great family
and his older son has been handling at the akc matches :)   this is good to
know
we need jrs!!!!!!

Regards,
Dawnmarie