[ SHOWGSD-L ] NEW STUD DOGS to CT

  • From: WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 08:03:58 EST

I think its helpful to share when there are new stud dogs to the area as we
are always looking to find the best possible male for our females.  I stumbled
upon the 2 males listed below.  I saw one at the NASS last year and then i
made an apppointment last week when i heard they were coming to our area to go
see them.
New to Connecticut, in from Germany, is a GORGEOUS substantial "male of all
male" looking studs, a V Whisky v Bierstadter Hof SchH3 son Abo v Osterberger
Land SchH3.   I personally saw him. What a HEAD, the topline is just beautiful,
he is AWESOME.  Ears set great, eyes dark, nice muzzle, pigment nice, great
full coat, solid dog, muscle like you wouldnt believe.  Temperament is great,
really fun male.  his structure correct, i didnt see him move though, it was
raining out and i just couldnt stop staring at him.  Its all individual likes
and dislikes but when you see this dog, you know he is a male!  I plan on
grabbing some moving shots soon, though.  His dam Clea vom Osterberger Land
produced
the VA3 female at the German Sieger show in 2003.  I am waiting on seeing his
critique and he was koreklassed and trained in Germany.

Another male in CT is Pedro v Karanberg from Germany, he is out of Yasko v
Farbenspiel and  Kathrin v Arlett.  Kathrin is out of VA2 Timo v Berrekasten
and
an Ulk v Arlett daughter, Sina.  Very nice dog, very dark saddle nice
pigment, nice structure.  I didnt see him move yet either.  I havent seen
either dogs
bitework.  I didnt go over Pedro as long as i would have liked it was raining
and i had to get back... but i plan on finding out more about both males.
He too was very nice structure, top line both had nice solid bone.

If anyone wants to do more research on the two, I believe there is going to
be a website soon.  I am sure they wont mind if i pass along their contact info
if you would like it.

Regards,
Dawnmarie