[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NEW STUD DOGS to CT

  • From: "Pat Lukos" <targa50@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Iza Kabuska" <iza10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <epeningt@xxxxxxxxxx>, <vhvgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 09:39:11 -0500

We just extholled the virtues of a few great American stud dogs on this
forum recently; yes the German dogs may only win under a handful of AKC
judges but the same can be true of some American lines...I am not going to
get into a dither about this; I stated my opinion and that is that...like I
said, I just hit the delete key when the subject doesn't interest me.

Pat Lukos
Sarava German Shepherds
http://members.aol.com/PATGSDS/SARAVAGSD.html
(web site under construction - turn on sound)
From: "Pat Lukos" <targa50@xxxxxxxxxxx>