[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: NEW STUD DOGS to CT

  • From: WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx
  • To: campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 11:13:08 EST

In a message dated 12/15/2004 9:51:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,
campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> It has nothing to do with the fact they are German. Heck, I love Italian
> dogs also!=0D
> =0D
> =0D
> =0D
> Joan Fox=0D

Joan i LOVE the Italian and Spanish bloodlines more than most German  <Laffin>
   all my females have substantial spanish in them, well two do, the other
has italian..  i think i get the deep red from the Spanish  lol   i bred my one
that goes to italian to a GORGEOUS Sable Am Bred, but we didnt get the timing
right for puppies but i will hopefully one day go back to him because the mix
of his lAm Bred lines with her German/Italian backround will give me the
ULTIMATE Am Bred line i am looking for  , hopefully  LOL   the spanish girls
will
be used for my german stuff..  :)

Dawnmarie