[pure-silver] Re: More on Sink project

  • From: Lloyd Erlick <lloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 11:06:27 -0500

At 09:25 PM 12/28/2006 , "Mark Blackwell wrote:

... The most likely failure though
>won't be a blown out hose.  It will be a gradual leak, usually at a
>connection that should be fairly easy to route and be seen so it can be
>fixed before major damage.

December 29, 2006, from Lloyd Erlick,

Definitely route the hoses where they can be examined easily.

Keep in mind that the cold water hose can appear to be leaking if there is
humidity condensing on it. Happens in the summer for me. This must happen
on copper pipes in the walls, too, eh? Good for the cockroaches. And the mold.

regards,
--le
Lloyd Erlick Portraits, Toronto.
website: www.heylloyd.com