[pure-silver] Re: More on Sink project

  • From: Bogdan Karasek <bkarasek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 16:57:09 -0500

HI Dave,

You used the gyp rock that is used in bathrooms. Makes sense in a darkroom. I used 3/8" marine plywood for the walls and 3/4" marine for the sink. This way, I don't have to worry about finding studs if I want to attach something to the wall.

Still, what is PEX?  We have Rona but no Revy.

Cheers,
Bogdan

Dave Hornford wrote:

I'm in Canada as well (Calgary/Alberta) - I used an upgraded gyprock/drywall
that is slightly more water resistant on the sink-wall.
The pipe came from Rona/Revy, who rented the crimper cable as well.