[pure-silver] Re: More on Sink project

  • From: Dave Hornford <dave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:04:59 -0700

PEX is the grey/white plastic plumbing pipe they will sell. It might even be
called PEX :-). It is joined by copper joins and a crimped ring

I used regular plywood (3/4") for the sink and a marine epoxy to paint it -
if the Expoy worked the plywood wasn't going to get wet.
For the walls I used pegboard - since the pegboard has no finish I can see
the screws holding it to the studs for shelves, etc.

Dave