[pure-silver] Re: More on Sink project

  • From: Lloyd Erlick <lloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 10:54:56 -0500

At 06:22 PM 12/28/2006 , : Bogdan Karasek wrote:
>  I have had the washing machine hooked up for 16 years in the house we
>are in now and the hoses have never failed me (valves are always left
>open) so I don't see why it would fail in the darkroom.

December 29, 2006, from Lloyd Erlick,

That's true, and it turns into a big advantage. I put my sinks on wheels
(they drained through flexible bilge hoses to the floor drain). The floor
under and wall behind my sinks were easily accessible at all times. I never
had to move a sink full of water or solutions or anything, but I could have!

Surplus shops are a great source of heavy duty casters.

regards,
--le
Lloyd Erlick Portraits, Toronto.
website: www.heylloyd.com