[pure-silver] Re: More on Sink project

  • From: "EJ Neilsen" <ej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 12:09:54 -0600

If you are into the whole house idea, then PEX is a good way to go. If
however, you are just looking at the supply line to your new sink, I'd go
with good ol' copper. The hole in the wall should be a quick drywall patch
and if you add a couple of individual shut offs to zone out the darkroom,
they will give you peace of mind while you are away for extended periods of
time.

Enjoy the new work space.
EJ

Eric Neilsen Photography