[pure-silver] Re: More on Sink project

  • From: Dave Hornford <dave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 14:19:49 -0700

I put all of my darkroom plumbing in-front of the wall on a board that can
be removed. It was unlikley a future owner would want a room in the basement
will a gazillion taps & water feeds and it is something I wanted the
capacity to change.  All the semi-permenenat work was done with PEX and all
the connection with the brioaded stainless wrapped connections Jim
mentioned. This also gave me a couple of taps that control water to the room
- when I'm away for a couple of months I just turn the room water off. Then
I don't have any worries about minor leaks, or systems (reverse osmosis)
running while I'm away.

Dave