[opendtv] Re: Can't stream HD?

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 13:22:47 -0500

At 8:53 AM -0500 12/13/08, Tom Barry wrote:

Remember, It's an OS, not a damned religion.

Agreed.

I have very fond feeling about QuickTime because of the important role it has played in digital content creation and my involvement with it over the years.

The PC platform was unusable for serious content creation tasks in the '90s and still is far behind the Mac in most areas other than 3D rendering.

Unfortunately, the religious wars continue...