[opendtv] Re: Can't stream HD?

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 11:21:17 -0800

The player function is all that one gets in the free version, and all
players are "media architecture" (or not, as a whole).  The architecture is
unneeded in the free windows version.

The format container argument is the best use case for QuickTime, but it's
irrelevant, an IPR issue, not a reason to use QuickTime.

John Willkie