[muglo] Re: January meeting tonight

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 07:32:26 -0500

My iChat i.d. is my email address gerhardk@xxxxxxx, I put a reminder on my
calendar for Tuesday at 7 p.m.  Probably would not hurt if we had each others
iChat i.d. but I think only the person initiating the chat requires them.  It
is best for the person with the fastest computer and connection to initiate the
chat.  If you see the jpg below the green graphic of the camera looks stacked
and that means that this computer is capable of hosting and participating in
multi computer chats if the graphic is not stacked it means that it can only
chat with one other computer at a time.

Gerhard
gerhardk@xxxxxxx

image/jpg