[muglo] Re: January meeting tonight

  • From: rogers doug <dougrogers08@xxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 11:38:58 -0500

This calendar is created and managed from my Mac. It has one repeating event
set for the third Tuesday of the month forever.

There seem to be a few odd and unresolvable problems with it.  If you have
subscribed to it a long time ago, then the repeating event is in your iCal.

Clicking through the links on the MUGLO website takes you to a calendar fixed
at june2010 with no events. Subscribing to the link Scott provides, which is
the same as it has always been, subscribes you to an empty calendar.

That no one has noticed or reported a problem tends to tell me that no one uses
it.

Part of this problem, I blindly suspect, might have something to do with
switching from old style iCal calendars to the updated MobileMe caldav calendar.

The Google MUGLO calendar is also empty of events.