[muglo] Re: January meeting tonight

  • From: rogers doug <dougrogers08@xxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 12:10:55 -0500

On 2011-01-19, at 11:50 AM, Dave Knight <dave@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> This is the first one: <http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/>

I'm not completely happy with freewebs.

> The front page has no mention of any meetings.

True. Seems to need fixin' now that the calendar is uhm, broken.

> There is a calendar, which is at least a hint of some sort of event, but it's
> empty.

Yes. It's broken.

> There's a link to the MUGLO Google Group, but that page doesn't mention
> meetings.

The Google groups pagecwas meant as an adjunct to the main site at freewebs.
I'm thinking it's time to move past freewebs. The major portion of the site is
on my MobileMe space.

> The Constitution page has article 1.5 which refers to Meetings, but doesn't
> actually describe a regular monthly meeting.

An artifact of having moved from regular meetings to the time when the Internet
began,,and we moved to an online group.