[muglo] Re: January meeting tonight

  • From: Dave Knight <dave@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 13:27:00 -0500

If you're calling another vote...

I prefer discussions in email rather than a web forum.

I prefer schedules on a web page that says "at the library on the third tuesday
of the month", perhaps augmented by an automated reminder mail to the list,
rather than a calendar.

I don't think we _need_ to change anything on the web page other than it's
archaic content, but if others think that changing host is sensible I'd
certainly be happy to help out.

dave