[muglo] Re: January meeting tonight

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 08:09:29 -0500

Honestly how can we expect members to attend with 1 hour 46 minutes notice even
with the offering of an undisclosed door prizes.  I come to London a couple of
times a week and it is not difficult to make Tuesday one of those days but we
had already started cooking dinner so I think Cherie would have thought that I
was nuts if I said "hey got to go to MUGLO".  If we expect meetings to be well
attended we need to put an effort into planning an agenda and communicating it
to the membership well ahead of the meeting.  Why not create a webpage for that
purpose?

Gerhard
gerhardk@xxxxxxx