[muglo] Re: January meeting tonight

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 10:01:57 -0500

I have a stacked icon, but I doubt my ageing G4 eMac would host more than 1 or 2. But, this is what a dry run is for. I'm in.

On Jan 20, 2011, at 7:32 AM, Gerhard Kuhn wrote:

My iChat i.d. is my email address gerhardk@xxxxxxx, I put a reminder on my calendar for Tuesday at 7 p.m. Probably would not hurt if we had each others iChat i.d. but I think only the person initiating the chat requires them. It is best for the person with the fastest computer and connection to initiate the chat. If you see the jpg below the green graphic of the camera looks stacked and that means that this computer is capable of hosting and participating in multi computer chats if the graphic is not stacked it means that it can only chat with one other computer at a time.

Gerhard
gerhardk@xxxxxxx

<ichat.jpg>

On 2011-01-19, at 7:39 PM, Wayne Dobson wrote:

Want to have a test meeting next Tuesday @ 7:00? I don't know if we all need each others iChat info; here's mine:

Wayne Dobson  aim account: pwaynedobson

Wayne Dobson
G4 eMac, 1.42 GHz