[muglo] Re: January meeting tonight

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 10:21:23 -0500

My point not so much announcing the time as the topic the last few I attended
(October and September ) were without direction or attendees.  If we were to
publicize the meetings hopefully we would have more than 5 attend, in the past
when we had organized meetings we had 20 or more attend.

Gerhard
gerhardk@xxxxxxx