[muglo] Re: January meeting tonight

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 18:35:20 -0500

Why don't we use the technology we have to hold the meetings virtually, I think
all of our computers came standard with iChat so why not have the committee
meet via iChat.   Just having an idea of topics should get members more
interested in attending.

Gerhard
gerhardk@xxxxxxx

P.S. here photos from the home networking topic, I think it was the last time I
was at a meeting that had more than 10 attend.

file:///Users/gerhard/Sites/iweb/muglo/Networking_Explained.html