[muglo] Re: meetings in general

  • From: Theresa Roth <Theresaroth@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 09:34:24 -0500

I also like the dynamics of MUGLO. I have received a tremendous amount of
help here.

In the 8 weeks leading up to Christmas I represented Samsung at Best Buy on
weekends selling their laptops, a feat I never could have accomplished
without what I¹ve learned from MUGLO members over the years. This includes
becoming comfortable around computers. The store had a FT Apple Rep onsite
and I often spoke to her customers about MUGLO as well as my customers who
had a Mac at home but were buying something for their kids. At the time, I
wished I had had something tangible to hand out as a way of promoting MUGLO
membership.

I would like to pay something back to MUGLO but do not know how. Last year,
I had suggested we set up in a mall or other busy place to promote MUGLO but
only one other person was interested at the time. I know, we re all busy.
I¹d like to see MUGLO grow and am happy to explore options in that regard.

Theresa