[modeleng] Re: boiler making

  • From: "Jesse Livingston" <fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 19:53:28 -0600

Hubert,

Al tried to take a photo of the "Ugly Locomotive" but it caused his camera
to explode and then some gears to strip in his scanner so you will have to
remain in the dark.  Maybe he will bring it to the MSLS show in the spring
and I can borrow someone's camera to photograph it.  I ain't about to risk
any of my cameras on it, that's for sure.

Jesse