[modeleng] Re: Scraping

  • From: Donkitson1@xxxxxxx
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 04:12:47 EST

In a message dated 04/01/2006 00:32:24 , fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Those el  cheapo China/Tiawan 4" x 7" saws sold by most everyone for less
than 200  dollars US are an excellent investment and they work vertically as
well as  horizontal.  About the best investment for the money I have ever
made  except for my lovely wife of over 50 years.  All she cost in 1955 was a

couple of diamond rings and 10 dollars to the preacher.  That was the  best
move I ever made!!

Jesse in Tennessee USA

> Hi  Ron
>
> I have just got rid of one!   A most  unsuccessful, badly-made job for
> cutting wood.   I slowed it  down for steel, but it did not work very well.
> I should welcome  suggestions for a compact, accurate, inexpensive
> steel-cutting  vertical bandsaw, capable of cutting a reasonable thickness.
>
>  Cheers!   Hubert

MODEL ENGINEERING DISCUSSION LIST.

To  UNSUBSCRIBE from this list, send a blank email to,

Hi Jesse,
    That was only the down payment, you forgot the  monthly payments that
have followed.!!!
How could we manage without them?.
Best wishes
Don