[modeleng] Re: Scraping

  • From: "Eric Walker" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 20:27:12 -0000

Jesse my wife to was a bargain, I wed her in 56 & I didn't even buy her a
diamond ring. If you look on my website you will see her making concrete
sleepers.
Regarding bandsaws I bought a second hand Taiwanese wood working  model &
slowed it down with  18" & 10"pulleys, I have used it continuously for 8
years & cut all the point blades on it & they are 30mm thick I am still
using the same blade. There are photos of this machine on the other site. I
forgot to mention the pulleys are made of hardboard.

E.W.