[modeleng] Re: Scraping

  • From: "shep" <shep.28@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 21:18:00 -0000

Hi Ron

I have just got rid of one!   A most unsuccessful, badly-made job for
cutting wood.   I slowed it down for steel, but it did not work very well.
I should welcome suggestions for a compact, accurate, inexpensive
steel-cutting vertical bandsaw, capable of cutting a reasonable thickness.

Cheers!   Hubert