[modeleng] Re: Scraping

  • From: "Pendragon" <idpriest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 22:24:45 -0000

Gents,

Something else that was banned was emmery cloth, all finishes from the =
file
were perfected using soapy water as a lubricant, something I still =
sometimes
do toady, although I find thin oil just as good.  Not sure I could use a
chisel to such perfection though!

Regards IP

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of =
arriving
sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other,=20
body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a
Ride!"=20
=20
"Never drive faster than your gaurdian angel can fly"
=20
Priest & Sons Model Engineers
http://www.kinvermes.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/p1.htm