[lit-ideas] Re: speaking of libraries in the United States of Earth

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 17:22:01 -0500

Andy Amago:
>> (Leafing through dictionary)  Eeyores, eyeores, eyesore.   Got it.  The
>> human race is an eyesore.  Not a bad summation, I wish I had thought of it.<<

: )   I'm asuming you're joking.  Else try Christopher Robin.  98 % of the
human race is an eyesore, but still we're the most beautiful thing imaginable.
That such an eyesore should measure the universe -- and discover ignorance!
sooner a fish discovers water! -- jesus!  What a piece of work!   Among us are
Quasimodoian angels and lovely, dulcet-voiced Nazis -- be careful.

Mike Geary