[lit-ideas] Re: speaking of libraries in the United States of Earth

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 20:40:52 -0500

But that
doesn't give President Fox the riight to encourage his population to invade
this country so they can constitute 20% of the wealth of his.

Those damn Mexican come in here and do the shit jobs no one else will for shit wages and no benefits and pay taxes and just generally rip this loving country off. I say send them home and let the Hudson Valley boys pick produce. Yeah, it's time we got back to making Americans work for a living.

Mike Geary
Memphis