[lit-ideas] Re: speaking of libraries in the United States of Earth

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 18:36:27 -0400

Andy: These immigrants just
walk in, carrying their diseases with them. Sounds racist, doesn't it, to demand that people come into this country legally the way any other immigrants did and many still do.

-----

I know I said I'd shut up, but can't help it. The main reason NYC has a big TB problem is the illegal immigrant vector.

Going for a walk so I can't post for a while, Eric