[lit-ideas] Re: Islam, Israel and the Code of the West

  • From: "Simon Ward" <sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 22:45:38 +0100

You should take an interest Lawrence, at least in the broader history. Well
worthwhile.

As for what Nazi Germany thought of the British Empire I have little or no
interest. Whatever they thought, the Brits didn't want to know. And as regards
what I think of British Imperialists...well perhaps you could tell me.

Simon