[lit-ideas] Re: Islam, Israel and the Code of the West

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 12:59:32 -0700

I'm not conceding anything.  It isn't a subject that I'm interested; so I
haven't studied it.  I certainly wouldn't take the word of someone who took
one of my statements out of context to, apparently, divert attention from my
criticism of Hezbollah.

However, the British Imperial power was something admired by Hitler.  He
liked the way the operated. He hoped Britain would join him in ruling the
world.  Apparently he saw something different in the British Imperialists
dominating Palestine (and the Jews) than you see.

Lawrence

  _____