[lit-ideas] Re: Islam, Israel and the Code of the West

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 16:45:27 -0700

Simon:  It doesn't mean I would support anything.  I have a position of
Militant Islam.  You haven't really proved the Likud predecessor was a
terrorist organization any more than you could prove that the French
Resistance during WWII was a terrorist organization.  Who said the Irgun was
a terrorist organization?  Someone from the Haganah?  That's why there was a
split.  The pacifists didn't like the activists.  Big deal.  It was a
different time in which nothing existed that corresponds to a Militant
Islamic Terrorist organization.  But so what?  Why should I voice opinions
about matters I'm not interested in to suit someone's deviant interests?

I continue to believe that Militant Islamic nations should be defeated, and
the threat of militant Islamic terrorist organizations should be sanitized.

Lawrence

  _____