[lit-ideas] Re: Didn't I tell you so?

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 12:22:19 EDT

Egads -- I have a three-bedroom, 1 and a half bath, kitchen, laundry room,
dining room, family room and "front" room (we use it as a music room) and my
mortgage pmt. is roughly $700/mo (of course that will be increasing sharply w/
the coming interest rates!).

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Didn't I tell you
so?  Date: 6/28/06 11:51:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time  From:
_eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>SRO?

Single Room Occupancy  residence ... smaller than a studio,
about 3/4 the size of a suburban  kitchen ... could not have
a guest in it without feeling crowded ... dirty
shower/bathroom in the hall shared by everyone on the
floor... a New  York bargain at  $450/month.