[lit-ideas] Re: Didn't I tell you so?

  • From: Carol Kirschenbaum <carolkir@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 12:56:54 -0700

Fifteen minutes later, the psychologists again measured testosterone levels and
discovered high levels in men who had had handled the gun, with levels
remaining steady in those working with the board game.
  ck: Clearly we need to send murderous dictators and bored brutes multiple
sets of Monopoly, Chutes and Ladders, and Scrabble. (Chess comes later.)  I
wonder which world big shot would be willing to dare peace by board game. My
bet's on Jimmy Carter. I'm ready for volunteer duty, btw.
  Carol,
  living on the ol' St. James Place