[jhb] Re: IVAO and Unwelcome ATC

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 16:12:17 +0100

IVAO seems to have little UK activity but this is a good thing for us
because we are stepping into a quiet system. There's still a lot to learn
but we aren't crushed by the need to slot into a busy system with a lot more
rules. It also shows that we are not the only ones who are new and so it is
likely that we may be asked for help by other newcomers. As with any other
community you'll get out of it as much as you put in.