[jhb] Re: IVAO and Unwelcome ATC

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 20:19:36 +0100

I must admit I hadn't thought of the possibillity it might be down to lack of exposure to VFR.

Gerry Winskill

bones wrote:

If controllers start trying to take control of aircraft in Class G airspace they will be creating a rod for their own backs. Doing so will lead pilots to expect the service. It's fine whilst traffic is light but when the airways fill up the VFR traffic is going to become a real headache for them. I presume the concept of uncontrolled airspace hasn't sunk in with some. Time will show the error of their ways. bones