[jhb] Re: IVAO and Unwelcome ATC

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 08:53:50 +0100

Normally you could have relied on me turning up to give you some action / headaches on a Tues evening. But I had a brief business trip to Munich this week - so I was in the real skies last night rather than the virtual ones.

I will return to haunt you later in the week ... <g>

Mike L

bones wrote:
Sorry Fred but having sat there since 1930 I realised nothing was likely to happen so I unplugged. Having started transferring many thousand slides onto the PC I have plenty of work to do here so I feel that I've wasted some time tonight. I will be back online on Thursday and Friday nights.