[jhb] Re: IVAO and Unwelcome ATC

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 11:34:50 +0100

I didn't get the original post from Gerry so I don't know what this is
about. Seems my mail is going through a crisis of existentialism as your
post below (sent at 2015) didn't arrive until 1125 today.

I don't profess to being able to interpret Gerry's letter from the content
of Frank's reply but I assume some misunderstanding between himself and ATC.

All I would like to say here is that there are a lot of newcomers to IVAO on
both sides. JHB pilots are new and it is inevitable that mistakes will be
made. In this case you hope ATC will be sympathetic and understanding and
help you out.

If the situation is reversed then I hope pilots show equal understanding.
Asking one side to play ball can easily come back to you with a vengeance.