[jhb] Re: IVAO and Unwelcome ATC

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 20:02:33 +0100

If controllers start trying to take control of aircraft in Class G airspace
they will be creating a rod for their own backs. Doing so will lead pilots
to expect the service. It's fine whilst traffic is light but when the
airways fill up the VFR traffic is going to become a real headache for them.

I presume the concept of uncontrolled airspace hasn't sunk in with some.
Time will show the error of their ways.