[jhb] Re: Help with IvAp v2

  • From: Denis Ripley <dripley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 08:18:44 -0600

Thanks for the reply Peter. I have fixed IP's and IvAp v2 is installed on both PC's. Unfortunately the PC running the User Interface has just developed a case of Hard Drive Interuptus. It has quit. Any further attempts to get IvAp v2 running will now have to wait until I get it fixed, plus I am off on a months holiday. Did someone mention Sod's Law.

Denis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*From:* Denis Ripley <dripley@xxxxxxx>
*To:* jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Date:* Mon, 10 Sep 2007 15:47:45 -0600

It's different in that it includes some of the manual input
objects, from the FS2004 installation, within the installer namely
the manual entering of PC IP's. The ivaocfg.exe has been
redesigned. The absence of a manual is a big stumbling block for
computer illiterates like myself.

Denis